Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Comcast internet speeds

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    682796627
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    I seem to get my best speeds from San Jose, CA.

    683053635
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    I don't understand how we have the same internet and you are getting 31 Mbps and I can't even get 1 Mbps. I will definitely be changing to fiber optic.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    Yer not betting 1MBps not Mbps. Try this. Got to speedtest and in the upper left corner click on settings. Change the Speed Management setting to megabits and click on save. Then try doing a test using San Jose, CA. See what that does for ya.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    Nope, I put it on megabits and still get the same thing. I just wonder if the cable internet is just not as fast where I live or if there is something wrong with my computer. I may try a defrag later and see if that helps it any.

    683835419

    683837043

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    That sucks. It definitely sounds like something is wrong. I'd check the pc, the modem, the router if you have one, and any wired or wireless connections you may have. Do any resets of whatever sort you need to and if nothing helps call Comcast.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    my DSL results

    684443022

    684445697
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member red66's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    Finally got my fiber optic internet put in today. :2thumbsup:

    805030624

    805033065

  9. #19
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast internet speeds

    Remember that with Comcast the residential service is different than the business class and not near as fast. In the commercials they say up to ????? but they don't tell you to get that fast you have to use the business class.

    Comcast Business Class

    San Jose

    805157733

    Springfield, MO

    805159205

    Washington DC

    805161332
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •